Question

How to distribute leads to clients based on state/region?

• 5 September 2023
  • 1 reply

I am using Facebook primarily to generate leads however would like to start doing so through my websites. The issue I have is if a lead comes in from region 1, this needs to go client A, B & C. However is the lead comes in from region 2, this lead would need to go to client D, E & F.

So the lead needs to be sorted and distributed based on the region, which then emails the correct clients.

My question is, how to sort & distribute leads to clients based on state/region?

My method through facebook involves using a BCC and storing the clients details in there so when the form (which is region specific) is propagated, then the lead is automatically received by those clients.

I would like to replicate something similar through the website without having to resort to creating a separate form for every single region which would be a nightmare.

Ideally I would like to achieve this without having to resort to data dumping into a google sheet and then using zapier to read the sheet and the distribute that way.

Thank you

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Wayne P 

Good question.

Try using a lookup table: