Best answer

How do I send a PDF to be signed in DocuSign sequentially between two people in a particular order?

• 11 November 2020
  • 1 reply

I need help to do the following:

Send #1 pdf document.

Recipient before opening #1pdf document receives pop-up or notice that in order to open the document they must click “agree”/”yes”.

When Recipient clicks “Agree”, #2 pdf is autofilled with Recipients previously entered name, current date, signature.

Recipient opens #1pdf file. Sender receives #2pdf file signed.

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 22 November 2020, 19:42

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello! :hand_splayed:

I’ve tried my best to answer, but I’m not 100% sure what you’re trying to do. Some more info on the use case would be super helpful, if possible...

Send #1 pdf document.

Recipient before opening #1pdf document receives pop-up or notice that in order to open the document they must click “agree”/”yes”.

• I don't think Zapier is the best place to handle logic like this. I think you'd want to ensure your pdf software was handling this at their end

• If you've got your heart set on using Zapier for this, I'd recommend creating a flow which interrupts the path to view the document:

1. Send email asking for confirmation

2. Client confirms

3. Triggers sending of pdf to view

Recipient clicks “Agree”, #2 pdf is autofilled with Recipients previously entered name, current date, signature.

• Again, this would need to be something that's handled by the pdf software

You would need a front-end flow to support a lot of this, and there are so many PDF options available to you, I would honestly recommend ensuring you've exhausted their capabilities before trying to do this in Zapier.