Question

How do I get inventory reports from Amazon Seller Central?

• 14 May 2023
  • 1 reply

How do I get inventory reports such as GET_RESTOCK_INVENTORY_RECOMMENDATIONS_REPORT from Amazon Seller Central?

The API Request is asking for a URL, I have no idea what to put.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @MediocreMoose, welcome to the Community!

Hmm, it sounds like you’re using the API Request (Beta) action for Amazon Seller Central, is that correct? 

At any rate, it looks like the GET_RESTOCK_INVENTORY_RECOMMENDATIONS_REPORT is part of the FBA (Fulfilment by Amazon) Inventory report type: Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) Report Type Values 

I couldn’t see an example in their documentation that talks about how to specifically get that type of report. But I’d have thought that you’d want to make a GET request to the Reports endpoint (https://sellingpartnerapi-na.amazon.com/reports/2021-06-30/documents/[DOCUMENTID]) and replace the [DOCUMENTID] in that URL with the ID for the specific report you want to retrieve information from. Amazon has some documentation around how to retrieve specific reports here: Retrieve a report

Do you think that could work here?