Skip to main content
Question

How can I best manage webhooks in my Zaps to ensure reliable data transmission - Emmanuel Katto

Hi All, I am Emmanuel Katto. I'm currently working on setting up some complex multi-step Zaps, and I'm running into a few challenges. I would really appreciate some advice and insights from those of you who have experience with advanced Zap configurations. I have a multi-step Zap that integrates several apps, including Google Sheets, Slack, and Trello. The Zap needs to perform different actions based on specific conditions and data values. Some steps involve parsing data and using filters to determine the next action. I'm also using webhooks to trigger some steps and need to ensure data integrity throughout the process. How can I best manage webhooks in my Zaps to ensure reliable data transmission and avoid timeouts or errors? Are there any best practices for handling webhook retries and error handling?

Thanks!

Emmanuel Katto

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.