Best answer

Is it possible to embed a daily blog post generated by ChatGPT through Squarespace using an external blog service?

• 2 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

considering i have been a member here for all of two weeks i am prettyhappy with some of the things i have pulled off without much experience thank you chatgpt 4 for introducing me here as well as helping me automate so much - i am really looking forward to getting to know everyone better! i have built a big site out done everything i need - the last stage - having chatgpt write one blog post a day using a blog service that i can embed through squarespace - think i need an external blog based on discussions with squarespace - idea anyone? i can take care of everything i think just need if a(chatgpt) then b (post to blog) then c (embed in squarespace - ideas? thanks so much! hamish

icon

Best answer by ken.a 5 June 2023, 06:54

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @ocean view ai,

I did some digging into this, and it seems that Squarespace doesn’t have an action to create a post. However, we have received several requests for this feature, and we would be more than happy to add you to the list. Just let us know if you're interested, and we'll make sure to keep you updated on any developments.

Now, I understand that your desired workflow may not be feasible at the moment. However, we do have a solution that might work for you. We have a team of certified Zapier Experts who can assist you in creating a custom integration (as long as the API of the app allows it) to achieve the workflow you're looking for. You can reach our Zapier Experts here: https://zapier.com/experts

Please keep us posted! 😊

Userlevel 1
Badge

thank you for taking the time to reply! please keep me in the loop - if there was a blog here that was also able to be embedded in squarespace would be quick solution but I would rather be having blogs written directly through squarespace for content for seo

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ocean view ai! 👋

Happy to confirm that we’ve added your vote to that feature request so you’re on the list of folks who will be notified the minute that “Create Post” action is added to the Squarespace app.

I can’t make any promises as to when it will be added but we’ll be sure to keep you in the loop on any news or workarounds we have to share on this in the meantime!