Best answer

Gravity Forms Version 2 Webhook Problem

• 16 March 2021
  • 1 reply

We have created all of our Gravity Forms Zaps in version 1.1.0, but that has now been upgraded to 2.0.

Unfortunately, we’ve lost the ability to just create a new zap inside of Gravity Forms that triggers a webhook. (this pulls information into a google sheet for us)

This is important because we have been using this same webhook from this one zap across multiple Gravity Forms.

My question:  Is there a way with 2.0 to simply call a previous webhook across multiple gravity forms like before?  It appears that I have to start from scratch each time (which would be very time consuming since the form in question has about 50 fields that would each need to be mapped every single time.

Any help is greatly appreciated! I realize I’m probably missing something simple here.

Thanks,

Todd

icon

Best answer by steph.n 25 March 2021, 00:34

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @toddrhoades - Thank you for writing to us! Would you please create a new API key and reconnecting Zapier? This was a suggestion with another Gravity Forms user that yielded success. If this doesn’t work, please let us know or contact Gravity Forms directly: gravityforms.com/support

Thanks!