Question

GPT Actions: retrieve data

• 4 February 2024
  • 1 reply

I have a Zap that is pulling data from an API in Json, and I would like to use GPT actions to feed that data to my GPT to do some calculations.  Right now I have gotten as far as getting the data into a Google Spreadsheet, and then using the “Get Many Spreadsheet Rows” action so the GPT can retrieve it from there.  However, two problems:

1. The GPT seems to read the data form the spreadsheet very slowly.
  2. After a while (10 rows or so) it gets tired, says “more data here...” and skips to the last few rows of data.  This happens even tho i specified in the action that i want the max of 500 rows retrieved.

So my question is also twofold:

1. Is there any way I can rectify the above behavior, i.e. get the GPT to retrieve the 500 rows and do so fairly fast?
  2. Is there any other way to efficiently and effectively get JSON data (or another format, I can include the transformation in the Zap) to a GPT?

TIA!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @carrotflowers 

For us to have full context, we would need to see detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured, as well as context about the data on the GSheet being used.