Best answer

GET data from multiple URL in the same Zap

• 3 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, 

I’m trying to create an automation with Zapier to check if a product is out of stock on Amazon. 

Here is my current automation:
Step 1: Every day in schedule by Zapier (scheduled 1 time per week)
Step 2: Get Many Spreadsheet Rows - I linked a Google Sheet file with 10 lines of URLs
Step 3: GET in Webhooks by Zapier - here is where I get stuck because I don't know how to get Zapier to check multiple URLs in only one Zap
Step 4: Only continue if… Text contain a specific css class (out of stock class)
Step 5: Send Outbound Email in Email by Zapier

Do you think I'm doing it right/is it possible?

Thank you in advance for your help!

icon

Best answer by Paolo 3 November 2022, 01:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Freezezap, hope you’re doing well!

I suggest using Looping by Zapier. This app would be able to iterate through the 10 lines of URLs found by the Get Many Spreadsheet Rows step and allow for them to be individually processed by the Webhooks by Zapier and Filter step.

You can learn more about Looping by Zapier here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496106701453-Loop-your-Zap-actions

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have questions 😀

Userlevel 1

Hi @Paolo, thank you a lot for your answer!

Do you think my steps would be correct or the loop should be placed elsewhere?

Step 1: Every day in schedule by Zapier (scheduled 1 time per week)
Step 2: Get Many Spreadsheet Rows - I linked a Google Sheet file with 10 lines of URLs
Step 3: Create Loop From Text in Looping by Zapier
Step 4: GET in Webhooks by Zapier 
Step 5: Only continue if… Text contain a specific css class (out of stock class)
Step 6: Send Outbound Email in Email by Zapier

Thanks again :)