Question

Field is required (HTTP Status Code: 499)

• 7 June 2023
  • 3 replies

HI All,

Thanks for the help!

I was trying to send a post request to my system but I received Field is required (HTTP Status Code: 499). Here is the API doc and only one field was required, just didn’t know which other field was required or anything setting was wrong. I tried to use custom reuquest but seems stuck on the content-header.

The request contains an entity body but no Content-Type header. The inferred media type 'application/octet-stream' is not supported for this resource. (HTTP Status Code: 415) 

https://presentation.perfectgym.pl/Api/Docs/ApiReference/#/Members/MembersRest_Add

Add Guest Member

here is the sample of my zap to get error, I am pretty sure the rest of the setting, basic auth/ headers( API KEY, sercet0 were correct.

Failed to create a request in Webhooks by Zapier

Field is required (HTTP Status Code: 499)

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Thony1110 

Good question.

If you need help, consider hiring a Certified Zapier Expert: https://zapier.com/experts/automation-ace

The firstName, etc. fields are nested within the personalData field.

Notice the opening and closing brackets { }.

You may need to use a Custom Request POST to properly format the nested JSON.

Thanks

I was trying to use custome request and POST

POST /v2.1/Members/AddGuestMember HTTP/1.1

Host: go24fitness-hk.perfectgym.pl

Content-Type: application/json

{

"homeClubId": 3,

"personalData": {

"firstName": "Anthony",

"lastName": "Chu" }

}

This is the error message I received 

The request contains an entity body but no Content-Type header. The inferred media type 'application/octet-stream' is not supported for this resource. (HTTP Status Code: 415)

Thanks

I was trying to use custome request and POST

POST /v2.1/Members/AddGuestMember HTTP/1.1

Host: go24fitness-hk.perfectgym.pl

Content-Type: application/json

{

"homeClubId": 3,

"personalData": {

"firstName": "Anthony",

"lastName": "Chu" }

}

This is the error message I received 

Collection