Question

Error of 'Connection aborted.', HTTPException('got more than 100 headers')

• 21 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello there, I would appreciate some advice :)

Űrlapból küldök be adatokat Zapieren keresztül egy ATS-be. Először Ninja forms-ot használtam, és bár az adatok elvileg gond nélkül bementek a Zapierbe, onnan már nem kerültek tovább ('Connection aborted.', HTTPException('got more than 100 headers') hibaüzenettel. Az ATS azt nyilatkozta, hogy ehhez nekik semmi közül, a Zapier lerázott. Maradt a Ninja, onnan még választ várok, közben viszont nem akartam tétlenül ülni, gondoltam kipróbálom másik űrlappal. Fluent Forms dettó ugyanezt csinálja.

I send applicants’ data from wordpress to an ATS by Zapier. For 1-2 months, every 3-4 applicant shows the folloowing error message in Zapier history: ('Connection aborted.', HTTPException('got more than 100 headers'). I haven’t figured out what is the common in these cases, and what is more interesting that some of these applicants arrives in the ATS despite the error message of Zapier. Logic cannot be seen at this point either. I have already changed the form, but happens the same.

The developers of the ATS and the Zapier says its not on them, the developers of the first form havent replied yet. 

I would be grateful for any advice or help about what I should do now.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @sztimi, welcome to the Community! :slight_smile:

Can you confirm what ATS app you’re sending the applicant data to? Are you using the ATS Anywhere integration or are you using a Webhook by Zapier step to send it to a different app?

If you’re using a webhook step that’s only erroring occasionally, it could be that we’re not getting a “success” response back from the app in time and it’s giving us that error despite the information being sent successfully. If you try replaying the errored run of the Zap does it then go through successfully?