Question

Detecting duplicate contact in Gohighlevel using Zapier

• 13 April 2024
  • 3 replies

My leads come in to Gohighlevel, then I have an online booking link to book appointments through my medical records system (Aesthetic Record).

I can give me leads the link to book online onto Aesthetic Record, detect if they clicked the link (Through a trigger link), but I cannot tell if they have booked an appointment and Aesthetic Record does not have a way to signal back to Gohighlevel (No pixel or code allowed in Aesthetic Record).

Zapier can copy appointments from Aesthetic Record into a Google sheet. My idea is build a zap for this, but my question is if there a way that I can ZAP that appointments contact info from Google Sheets -> BACK into Gohighlevel and detect if this is a lead that is already in our pipeline (Therefore detecting that this lead has already booked an appointment in a workaround way) removing it from further contact, basically detecting an automatic successful closing of a lead?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @AKAKAKAK 

Try these Zap steps:

1. Trigger: GSheets - New Row
  2. Action: LeadConnector - Add/Update Contact
    1. This is the Zap app for GHL

Hi @AKAKAKAK 

Try these Zap steps:

1. Trigger: GSheets - New Row
  2. Action: LeadConnector - Add/Update Contact
    1. This is the Zap app for GHL

Hi Troy, yes I am aware of how to Zap from Google Sheets back into GHL, but that really isn’t my issue. My issue is for after then:“...detect if this is a lead that is already in our pipeline (Therefore detecting that this lead has already booked an appointment in a workaround way) removing it from further contact, basically detecting an automatic successful closing of a lead?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@AKAKAKAK 

Sounds like that logic would need to be configured in GHL.

If you send data from GSheet > GHL that would indicate an appointment. (e.g. include a Tag)

Use the Tag to trigger something in GHL to remove the lead from further contact.