Best answer

Create Salesforce person account with Zapier

• 8 August 2021
  • 6 replies

i try to create person account with zapier ..

i see that you tell to another user before 1 year that when you have solution about it you tell him.

i just want to know if you know someting about this issue ?

when zapier will support in person account wuth salesforce ?

thank you very much

icon

Best answer by christina.d 30 November 2022, 09:36

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @shulman 

Assuming you want to create a person record in Salesforce, which you can do using the following Salesforce action:

Hi.

Tried to follow the below - but cannot get throug with creating Person Accounts in Salesforce.

Trying to get info from Active campaign to Salesforce

Hi @shulman 

Assuming you want to create a person record in Salesforce, which you can do using the following Salesforce action:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to follow up here as noticed that there’s an existing feature request open for the ability to create Person accounts with the Salesforce integration. I’ve added @shulman and @martinRaz’s votes for that which helps to increase its priority. 

I don’t have an ETA on when it would become possible but we’ll be sure to send you both an email notification as soon as it is! :) 

So you are saying, that it cannot be handled at the moment?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

That’s correct, @martinRaz. While the Salesforce integration can create Contact records it doesn’t appear to be able to create Person account records.

I wish I had better news to share here. We will definitely email you as soon as the ability to create Person account records is added to the Salesforce integration though! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, friends! 
An email recently went out with some instructions and clarification on how to create a person account and I’ll share those below:

This functionality is available using the "Create Record" Salesforce action.

Here's a guide for setting up a Zap to create a person account:
1. Make sure you have enabled person accounts in Salesforce
2. In the action step of your Zap, select Salesforce and Create Record
3. In the set up action step, select "Account" as the Salesforce object
4. For the Record Type field, select the desired account type ie. "Person Account"
5. Complete the rest of your Zap

Don’t hesitate to get in touch if things aren’t working like you expect, or if you run into any other trouble. We’re always here and happy to help!

Hope this helps! 🤗