Best answer

Create Salesforce person account with Zapier

• 8 August 2021
  • 5 replies

i try to create person account with zapier ..

i see that you tell to another user before 1 year that when you have solution about it you tell him.

i just want to know if you know someting about this issue ?

when zapier will support in person account wuth salesforce ?

thank you very much

icon

Best answer by SamB 8 October 2021, 12:18

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @shulman 

Assuming you want to create a person record in Salesforce, which you can do using the following Salesforce action:

Hi.

Tried to follow the below - but cannot get throug with creating Person Accounts in Salesforce.

Trying to get info from Active campaign to Salesforce

Hi @shulman 

Assuming you want to create a person record in Salesforce, which you can do using the following Salesforce action:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Just wanted to follow up here as noticed that there’s an existing feature request open for the ability to create Person accounts with the Salesforce integration. I’ve added @shulman and @martinRaz’s votes for that which helps to increase its priority. 

I don’t have an ETA on when it would become possible but we’ll be sure to send you both an email notification as soon as it is! :) 

So you are saying, that it cannot be handled at the moment?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

That’s correct, @martinRaz. While the Salesforce integration can create Contact records it doesn’t appear to be able to create Person account records.

I wish I had better news to share here. We will definitely email you as soon as the ability to create Person account records is added to the Salesforce integration though!