I recently created a successful webhook integration using Integromat. I want to recreate that same webhook integration on Zapier, but I don’t see all of the equivalent modules. I did find the webhook though. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Here is the workflow:
- Webhook listens for incoming form-data
- form-data is transformed to JSON
- A generic HTTP Module is used to post to a basic authentication URL to get a token back
- That same token is used in the next step of the workflow using another generic HTTP Module post to create a record on a database. The JSON is the payload in the HTTP post, the token is used in the Authorization header as a Bearer token.
- The last step is a third generic HTTP - Delete to log out of the database.
None of this has error trapping yet. Is this a situation where I just keep adding a sequence of webhooks? That seems like the wrong choice. Thanks in advance for any help here.
Best answer by BizCharlie
I chose to stay with Integromat for my integration. If another opportunity comes up I may decide to come back to Zapier.