Best answer

Connect tripadvisor.com reviews to clickfunnel.com using zapier with python

• 15 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello, can you connect tripadvisor.com reviews to clickfunnel.com using zapier with python??

icon

Best answer by GetUWired 17 March 2021, 15:23

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @tech_pierce!

ClickFunnels does have an integration with Zapier, so connecting to tripadvisor.com is the harder part. Do you know if Trip Advisor has an API? If it does, you may be able to do what you need. 

To learn more about how you can use the Zapier ClickFunnels integration, take a look at the app page for ClickFunnels

Thank for the details. Trip Advisor has an API (no subscription yet taken) but I want custom scraping using python. I have script that do the job locally but I think zapier existing python setup doesn’t have bs4 BeatifulSoup module installed. Can you give me more details on it.

I have setup zapier (scheduler, Python code and Spreadsheet) which can populate a google spreasheet every week and from there my clickfunnel will load data in to the web page. But the problem is there’s no bs4 BeatifulSoup installed in zapier AWS Lymbda resources.

Can you confirm it?

Looking forward to your help.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @tech_pierce 

I do not think Zapier would have that module installed.
The code block environment is vanilla Python 3.7.2. 

You could try using the code block to trigger your local machine to run the script and then once finished send it back to Zapier using their Webhooks trigger. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @tech_pierce, hope you’re well, just checking in here!

Did the information provided by GetUWired help get you on the right track?