Question

Change one value in JSON GET Payload and POST Back

• 1 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Good morning,

I am trying to change one value from a JSON GET Payload and PUT a response back. Fulcrum requires the full JSON payload to be sent back or the data is erased. All I am trying to do is change the field value 71ca to a response (Primary Key value) after posting some data into our databse. I have everything working except how to change the value of 71ca. I tried pass through mode but that  just passes all the data. I am sure I missing something simple with all the zapier step options.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @wil934,

I think you might find using quik.run in Zapier a breeze for the task you're working on. It's a tool that lets you write and test your code snippets with various scenarios, making complex integrations easier. 

In this case scenario you can write custom code to update the value of 71ca dynamically and return back the updated payload. 

Just shoot me an email at nparashar150@gmail.com or naman@quik.run, will be more than happy to resolve your issue via QuikRun. Cheers!