Best answer

Building a webhook with SID and API key

• 19 March 2020
  • 1 reply

I am trying to build a webhook zap where it posts to my CRM agencybloc and i have the following items that needed to be added.

No parameters should be in the URL or querystring. The body of the request must contain the security credentials, as well as the method-specific parameters.

For example:

• sid=mySID
  • key=myKey
  • lastName=Doe
  • firstName=John

I am trying to figure out how i do this on the webhook function as i am trying to take information from formstack and push it to this webhook. I have the formstack intgration down as that was easy, but i am having trouble with building the recieving webhook.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 23 March 2020, 15:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @bbrooks317, welcome to the Community!

Can I double-check something? Are you trying to do this with a Webhooks action in a Zap, or are you trying to build a custom integration for your CRM?  In either case it’s fine to post here, I’m just trying to better understand what you’re looking to do 🙂

If you’re trying to build a webhook step in a Zap, then you might have more luck if you built the webhook as an integration as that can handle the authentication for you.