Question

400 Error from POST Webhook to InvoiceXpress

• 26 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

Dear Automation-Masters,

I’m trying to get invoiced scheduling to work, but it keeps returning a 400 with very limited information on why so. I’ve already reached out to the partner integration.

Very possibly it’s just a syntax mistake or something XML-related that I can’t seem to find, but perhaps it’s also a problem with Webhooks, that’s why I wanted to ask here for guidance.

I’m referring to this page: https://invoicexpress.com/api-v1/schedules/create-15 

Attached some screenshots.

Best,

Alex

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Scottbro!

It seems the issue is related to the way you’re formatting the invoice template key/value pairs, especially the items array. I don’t use Invoice Xpress, so I can’t test this for you, but try entering all of the same data with the following keys (the left fields) and see if that works for you. If it doesn’t, you may want to consider working with a Certified Zapier Expert to work with you on this.

start_date
end_date
create_back
schedule_type
interval
send_to_client
description
invoice_template[date]
invoice_template[due_date]
invoice_template[due_days]
invoice_template[reference]
invoice_template[observations]
invoice_template[retention]
invoice_template[client][name]
invoice_template[client][email]
invoice_template[client][address]
invoice_template[client][postal_code]
invoice_template[client][fiscal_id]
invoice_template[items][0][name]
invoice_template[items][0][description]
invoice_template[items][0][unit_price]
invoice_template[items][0][quantity]
invoice_template[items][0][tax][name]
invoice_template[items][0][discount]

(Only include the following if you will be sending more than one item in the items array - and add [2], [3], etc. for each additional item you'd like to include. If the number of items you will send changes each time the Zap runs, I would recommend executing this web hook programmatically using a Code by Zapier step instead.)

invoice_template[items][1][name]
invoice_template[items][1][description]
invoice_template[items][1][unit_price]
invoice_template[items][1][quantity]
invoice_template[items][1][tax][name]
invoice_template[items][1][discount]