Apply for the Zapier Superuser Program!

Categories: Community Update
Apply for the Zapier Superuser Program!

The Zapier Superuser Program is open and accepting applications!

Zapier Superusers are the dedicated, passionate members of our Community who help countless users and share great ideas! We are currently opening up applications for our Superuser Program! 

Am I a good fit for the program? 

Are you enthusiastic about Zaps? Eager to share your latest workflow? Do you get excited to answer questions about Zaps and help other folks? If you answered “yes” to any of those questions — you may be the perfect Superuser candidate!

How do I apply?

Request to join the Zapier Superuser Private Group to let us know that you are interested!

We are looking for a small group of Superusers that are eager to help members get the most out of their Zaps and advance their own knowledge of Zapier.

What do I need to do to be accepted?

The first step for consideration is to achieve the Helpful Badge — which is available now in Community. Learn more about the Helpful Badge here!

In addition, we are looking at your participation in Community. Providing high quality content and helpful insights that are aligned with our Moderation Best Practices? Well then your chances are high to be accepted as a Superuser! 

If accepted, what can I expect? 

• Access to the private Superuser forum where you can connect directly with other Zapier Super Users and Zapiens

• Exclusive Beta program opportunities offered directly from the Zapier team

• Be the first to know about Zapier betas before anyone else!

• Superuser Badge and Label in Zapier Community

• Everyone will know that you are a selected Zapier Superuser

• Eligibility to apply for the Zapier Moderation Program

• Some sweet Zapier swag

Questions? Excitement? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down_tone4:

@Liz_Roberts Is there a timeline when applicants can expect to be informed?

@Troy Tessalone aiming for EOW! :rocket:

This is awesome, thank you!