Skip to main content

Hey Zapier Community,

Just wanted to share a quick update from GetScreenshot. For those of you who don’t know, GetScreenshot is the leading Zapier connector to create workflows that take screenshots.

I’ve been working on a new feature that might be useful for those incorporating AI into their workflows.

We recently rolled out Jaxon AI, which integrates AI-driven analysis into our screenshot API. It’s perfect for breaking down design elements, content evaluations, and more. The best part? You don’t need to connect other AI solutions—the API handles everything.

Personally, I've been using it to screenshot dashboards and ask questions about the data presented. It’s been super useful for getting quick insights without reworking an entire dashboard.

I’d love for some of you to try it out and share your feedback.

We're grateful to be the preferred screenshot connector for so many here. Thanks for your continued support.

Cheers,
Juan

This is so exciting @whoisjuan! 😁 Thanks so much for sharing this update with the Community. I’m sure folks using the GetScreenshot app in their Zaps will really benefit from this new feature! 🧡