Starting a YouTube Channel on Automation / Tech / Productivity - Feedback Welcomed!

• 13 February 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hey experts! This is something I'm sure all of you can connect with.

I'm looking to help as many people as possible to leverage technology, automation, and good strategy. Therefore, I've recently started a YouTube channel to summarize some of the concepts I've been teaching for years.

I really look up to all of you in this group, so it's your ideas and suggestions that I value most.

This is my first (actual) video, so any and all feedback or suggestions from you guys would be very much appreciated.

I'll also be making content specific to different tools, comparisons, concepts, and specific integrations (as long as I can keep myself on track and focused 😛 ).

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Nice work. You should probably connect with the folks over at https://agencyautomators.com/

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Patrick amazing, thank you for watching and letting me know about them. I fully agree, I am definitely looking to connect with as many people in the space to combine efforts and help more people. If you think of anyone else, please keep me updated! Thanks again :)

Userlevel 1

Hey Blake, you should also talk to the team at MakerPad

Build & operate businesses without code | Makerpad

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@CourtneyBaker great to see you here! Hope you're doing well my friend 🙂 I've checked them out before, I'd love to partner with them. If you know someone, I'd love an intro if you are open to it.

Userlevel 1

@BlakeBailey <--> @bentossell you guys should connect! Blake is awesome at video tutorials, webinars, customer success. Tom is awesome at no-code automation, community building, content creation.

Userlevel 2

@BlakeBailey happy for you to email me ben @ makerpad . co :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Thanks @CourtneyBaker and doing that now @bentossell !

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

As a follow-up, now even more relevant, the basics of Zapier!

I'd be interested in hearing how you guys break these concepts down, did I miss anything (remember that this is pure basics - advanced and more descriptive comes later 😛 )

Very Good Informations.