If you're a business owner that's just recently discovered Zapier, you might be looking for some simple, confidence-building zaps you can build that will save you time.
In an effort to inspire you, Luhhu just published a blog post rounding up the 5 most interesting ones we could think of.
You can read the post here:
1. Share New Content Across Social Networks Automatically
A great way to improve your SEO and drive traffic, minus the hassle of having to switch between profiles all the time.
2. Create Trello Tasks from Calendar Events, Typeform Responses and Emails
If you're the sort of person who likes to see all their incoming action points in one easy-to-manage place, then this automation is for you.
3. Advertise New Products in Your Store on Twitter
Why not build a little social hype around your product and drive sales?
4. Capture Email Addresses from PayPal Transactions to Grow Your Marketing List
Adding your customers to a mailing list is a no brainer - just be sure to get their permission and do all the GDPR stuff you need to!
5. Reach Out to Prospects Who Abandon Carts Before Purchasing
Losing a customer at the last minute always sucks, and there's usually no harm in contacting them to find out why.
We'd love to hear what other people have been building?