This Week in Zapier - the week of May 11th

This Week in Zapier - the week of May 11th

Hey everyone!

Every week I send out a “This Week In Zapier” roundup to my mailing list. In it, I cover what’s new with Zapier, and surface interesting guides, resources and other useful bits for people that want to get the most out of Zapier.

This week’s edition has just gone out. You can see it here.

Want to join the mailing list. You can do that here.

Here’s what I covered this week:

Introducing the new Stripe integration: Instant triggers, subscription management, and more

Zapier have made a bunch of improvements to their Stripe integration. Mainly, triggers are now instant (get your customers what they need quicker).

Also included - subscription management actions.

The difference between instant and polling triggers on Zapier

Why do you have to wait for some zaps to trigger, while others trigger instantly?

It seems like an arbitrary thing, but actually it's to do with, and entirely dependant on the API of the app Zapier is connecting to.

New integration: Build apps without code with Adalo

Adalo lets you build web and mobile apps drag & drop style. Build a product for your customers or something useful for your staff.

Whatever you build - you can now plug it into the rest of your apps using Zapier.

Getting started with Zapier triggers and actions

We're always on the lookout for a well-explained introduction to Zapier - and this one from Paul Minors is well worth a watch.

How to Use Zapier to Automate Everything

A much-underlooked roundup guide from Zapier, with linked cases studies and ideas for just about every industry in the world.

Use this to find actionable ideas for your business.

You can now build your zaps right inside Slack using a nice, simple UI

In what we hope is just the start of deep integrations of Zapier into other apps - you can now set up Slack-bases zaps right inside the chat window.

How The CEO Of Zapier Leads A 100% Remote Team

Did you know, Zapier is and always has been a 100% remote company?

Hear about the nitty-gritty of that from CEO Wade Foster.

Be the first to reply!