We're excited to announce that the Visual Editor is now available for General Access! This means you can now leverage its powerful features to enhance your Zaps, visualize your automations, and collaborate with your team more effectively than ever before.
- Visualize paths: With the Visual Editor, it’s never been easier to map out your automation flows, especially when dealing with complex Paths. The intuitive interface allows you to see, track, and comprehend the entire flow of your automation in an easy-to-understand, visual format.
- Duplicating entire paths: Need to create a similar Path? No need to build from scratch. The Visual Editor lets you duplicate entire Paths, saving you precious time and ensuring accuracy and consistency in your Zaps.
- Drag-and-drop: Simplify your Zap building experience by dragging and dropping directly in the Visual Editor. So whether you need to move a step or an entire path, it’s a quick and easy way to rearrange the flow in your automation.
- Exporting an Image: Need to share your Zap or explain the flow to team members outside of Zapier? The Visual Editor lets you export your entire Zap as an image. It’s a game changer for collaboration, making it easier than ever to keep everyone on the same page.
How it works
Here is a sample Zap to help us manage submissions from our Typeform. We want to route form submissions to the Sales, Support, Accounting, and Communication teams. Also, we’ll need to update (or add) contacts to ActiveCampaign and then alert the correct teams with Gmail or Slack.
What does this mean for you?
- Greater automation potential: Visualize your automations to identify areas of improvement, maximizing efficiency and tailoring your Zaps to suit your business needs better.
- Empowerment for all: The user-friendly design makes automation building accessible to everyone on your team, regardless of technical ability.
- Enhanced team alignment: With features like image exporting and duplicating paths, the Visual Editor fosters improved collaboration, ensuring all team members understand your automations.
- Faster problem solving: Quickly grasp the structure and flow of your Zaps for efficient troubleshooting and smooth automation operation.
As we celebrate this milestone, we would love to hear from you. What do you think about these new features? How have they transformed your Zapier experience? What other enhancements would you like to see in future updates? Your feedback helps shape the tools that we create for you, so don't hesitate to share your thoughts.