Notion is finally here!

Categories: App Integrations
Notion is finally here!

Emily here from the Launches Team at Zapier 👋The Notion x Zapier integration is finally here! This integration literally has thousands of requests, and we are thrilled to announce its presence on the Zapier App Directory.

What are the first Zaps you’ll build with the new integration?? We’d love to hear below!

We have a few resources to help get you started:

1. How to use Zapier to automate Notion - and turn it into the perfect information hub
  2. How to Get Started with Notion
  3. Common Problems with Notion

Its a real shame rollup is not supported! This means a major part of the Notion functionality is not supported meaning only static fields (mostly text fields) can be used.

Hi @bankbuilder!

I’ve created a feature request for that and added your vote for it. You’ll receive an email notification if/when that gets added to the Notion integration.

Is it possible to enable Markdown in the Content?

Hi @bankbuilder!

I’ve created a feature request for that and added your vote for it. You’ll receive an email notification if/when that gets added to the Notion integration.

Yes please to that feature and a notification!  Thanks.

Hey @squareeye!

I’ve added your vote to that feature request as well. We’ll be in touch by email once it’s added. :)

There are quite a few API functions currently not supported. When can we expect an update?

Hello, how can we see if/when a request will be implemented?

(like rollup support) 

Please add my vote

Hi
I don’t see how to integrate relation data or rollup data.
Isn’t it possible with this version ?
Thanks