Free Trial for Company plan now available!

Categories: Product Updates
Free Trial for Company plan now available!

Hi y’all! I’m @calebgonzalez from the Premier Support team. I’m working with our product and engineering teams on our Company accounts, and we’re excited to announce that you can now trial our Company Plan for free!

You can sign up for a Company Trial by visiting the Zapier for Companies page and selecting “Start 14-Day Trial”.

LZI_HlF9Zw2ob59c0X-KKYCa1J9KmhXKQQtLO4mFfoOqenkai_T_xewOJveYRL7e4DQQi5JIyQYCxiSWwzruT9eXvXlofhxxU03lJ_7WtQQfslRREVgWwncqw5eBkuPVEnSyGhhU

The trial includes the Company Features:

This trial also allows you to try out our other paid features (except Autoreplay if you are on a Free plan).

Paid Features:

• Premium apps, such as PayPal and Facebook Lead Ads
  • Multi-step Zaps, or workflows with 3 or more steps
  • Advanced filtering and logic with Paths
  • Unlimited Zaps
  • Zaps run every 1 minutes (except Zaps labelled “Instant”)

Team Features:

Trial plan

The free trial closely resembles our Company plan, with the key difference being the Task Limit: 

• If you are on a Free Plan, you will have 1,000 Tasks.
  • If you are on a Paid plan, you will have the number of Tasks on your current plan.

Trial extensions

The free trial lasts for 14 days. If your trial has ended but you weren’t able to use it during the time period, contact our awesome support team to ask for an extension.

If you have any questions, please let me know and I’d be more than happy to help!

Be the first to reply!