You can't automate a binder: Why adopting a new tool can make all the difference

• 26 February 2021
  • 0 replies
You can't automate a binder: Why adopting a new tool can make all the difference
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
  • Zapier Staff
  • 4 replies

Hi! Deb here, from the Zapier blog. We recently had the managing partner at luxury real estate business Manhattan Miami, Ricardo Mello, write an article about why CRMs are core to any real estate business.

How a CRM can revolutionize your real estate business

It seems like a simple concept—use a tool to make your job easier—but it’s one that’s hard to come around to. No matter your role, it can be exhausting and terrifying to add a new app to your stack. But it’s all about keeping your eye on the prize and coming back to the benefits that will come from it in the long-term (and short-term too, honestly).

Ricardo’s CRM automates all the repetitive tasks involved in contact management and even helps him build relationships with his clients. And he uses Zapier to connect it with all the other apps he uses, like automatically creating new contacts whenever someone fills out a lead gen form.

As someone who’s been using a combination of sticky notes and Google Sheets as their to-do list for their entire career, I totally get the concept of not wanting to adopt a new tool. But the more stories like this I read, the more I realize that adding the right app can be a game changer.

What tool were you hesitant to adopt but ended up changing the way you work? Let me know in the comments and we might talk about it on the blog!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!