Hey, Community members!
Janine here from the blog team with another idea for you, this time for how to use Zapier to help wrangle your short URLs.
People use URL shorteners for the obvious reason—getting a short, clean link that’s easy to share—but there’s more you can do, especially when you connect your URL shortener with other apps using Zapier. We put together a blog post about Zaps you can use to help with things like:
- Automatically creating shortened URLs for new content you publish or products you add to your store
- Send all shortened URLs you create to a Google Sheet or other database for easy tracking
- Notify your team of new short URLs so everyone uses the same links
- Monitor link activity, like referrers or clicks
- Automatically share shortened URLs to social media
Check out the article for Zap templates you can use to get started with these workflows!
Are there any things we missed in this article? Let me know in the comment thread!