Hey, folks! Janine here from the blog team. I wanted to share an article that feels timely, at least in my own life. We’re balancing work-from-home and school-from-home, and are entering a very busy celebration and holiday season for our family.
It all feels like a lot.
But there are some techniques I’m using to help keep me focused on what needs doing. Our writer Krystina Martinez put together a collection of useful Zaps aimed at fighting burnout. Included in the collection are Zaps that can:
- Set your status so your team knows when you’re available
- Tie your Philips Hue bulbs in with your calendar
- Schedule breaks and remind yourself to actually step away
- Remind you to take vacation time
- Filter information so you’re able to stay focused
One tip that’s not included in that piece is my favorite Zap to combat burnout: A bot that tells me to sign off Slack.
Are there any Zaps you use for things like this?