Question

Unable to map mobile number field ( Direct Dial )

• 25 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi everyone,

I been working on an automation which creates saved contact as leads into my Zoho CRM. The issue that I am currently been facing is I am not able to find mobile numbers field which is specifically fetched using a credit in Apollo. Just to clarify, Phone number and Mobile number are two different fields in Apollo. I have been able to map the phone number field without any difficulty. I would really appreciate any help or tips which can help me resolve the problem I am working on.

Please feel free to see the screenshots for better understanding.

Thanks

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @payfelix 

For us to have full context, we would need to see screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured, as well as the DATA OUT from Apollo.

Hi Troy,

Thanks for getting back to my question. I figured that the second mobile number gets appended. Now, I am trying to separate those two number into individual identifiable fields. I tried using formatter and separator as [:comma:] but I does not output me those as separate fields. would you be able to know how I can approach this problem?  

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@payfelix 

The data is an array of items.

Try this Zap step: Formatter > Utilities > Line Items to Text

Output each as separate fields.

Hi Troy,

Thanks, that resolved my problem. Another thing, is it possible to somehow watch contact enrichment event in Apollo? contact enrichment is the process of getting mobile number of an individual. I will include screenshots for better understanding. I need to watch this event to trigger a flow in Zapier.

Thanks again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@payfelix 

I’d recommend reaching out to Apollo Support for guidance on whether that is possible with their app. (maybe via webhooks)