Best answer

Unable to connect Freshmarketer

• 28 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi All, 

I am unable to connect to my Freshmarketer account to Zapier. It gives me an error message stating authentication failed: Cannot read property 'contacts' of undefined

Sharing screengrab below. Any help in resolving this will be appreciated. 

TIA

icon

Best answer by SamB 28 March 2024, 15:43

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @digitalmaverick808 

Try this tip:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @digitalmaverick808! 👋

I did some digging and found there’s an open bug report for the error you’re running into when attempting to add your Freshmarketer account. So I’ve added you to the list of folks that are being affected by that bug which can help to increase it’s priority. I can’t give any sort of estimate as to when the developers of the Freshmarketer app will be able to get a fix implemented by, but we will definitely drop you an email as soon as it is resolved.

Please do keep us updated on how you get on with Troy’s suggestion of attempting to connect to your Freshmarketer account using a different browser or private browsing window to add your account. And if there’s anything else I can help with in the meantime just let me know! 🙂

Hi @SamB

Thank you for the suggestion. I did attempt to connect it using an incognito mode and a different browser as Troy suggested but the issue persists. I guess I will have to wait along with the other affected users. I will raise it with Freshmarketer at my end as well.

Please do let me know if there is any other way to resolve this. Will keep an eye out for your email.

Thank you! 

Regards,

Ritesh S.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for the update on this @digitalmaverick808.

I’m sorry to hear that didn’t work. There aren’t any reported workarounds that I can see on this end, but we’ll definitely be sure to share any workarounds or updates in the thread here. 🙂

Keen to ensure this gets solved so please do keep us in the updated on how you get on with their support team. Hopefully reaching out to Freshmarketer directly will help to expedite a fix! 🤞