Skip to main content

Hi Zapier Community,

I'm experiencing an issue when trying to authorize Webflow with Zapier. The "Authorize" button is greyed out when connecting Webflow, and when I try to reauthorize the app via the standard Webflow integration (instead of Webflow v1.11.1), the authorization screen appears but doesn’t show any sites or workspaces to select. The field where I should be able to choose a site or workspace is completely empty, preventing me from completing the authorization process. currently have 10 active Zaps connected to the same Webflow site I’m trying to add, and they’re working fine. I’ve reconnected them without any issues, but now, when I try to add a new one, I can’t see any sites in the authorization process.

Troubleshooting Steps I've Already Tried:

1. Checked Authorization in Webflow:

• I’ve verified that I already have multiple Webflow authorizations in place (screenshot attached), but none of them seem to work when trying to use Zapier.
    • I’ve also tried removing old authorizations to avoid conflicts, but the issue persists.
  2. Cleared Browser Cache/Incognito Mode:

• I've tried clearing my browser’s cache and cookies.
    • I also attempted to authorize Zapier in an incognito window and different browsers, but the site/workspace selection still remains empty.
  3. Checked Webflow Account:

• I have verified that I’m logged into the correct Webflow account and that I do have active sites. However, none of these sites show up in the "Select sites or workspaces to authorize" section during authorization.
  4. Verified Permissions and Plans:

• I ensured that I have the proper permissions to manage integrations on my Webflow sites.
    • My sites are on paid Webflow plans, which should allow API access and app integrations, but this hasn't resolved the issue.
  5. Tried Re-adding the Zapier Connection:

• I’ve attempted to reconnect Webflow from within Zapier (in the “My Apps” section) and used both the official Webflow integration and the private Webflow app (v1.11.1), but neither works as expected.

I got the same problem.

Same here. @Minto Try creating a new zap and using Zapier’s “Chat with Copilot” feature.

The prompt I used was “Pull data from an RSS feed and create a live item to a published site on Webflow”.

Zapier’s AI then suggested the steps I needed but the Webflow app it suggested wasn’t titled “Webflow” but “Webflow (1.11.1)”. If you search that name in Zapier’s Apps it’s not listed, but I was able to add it using the chat feature. Using the Webflow (1.11.1) app I was able to connect to my webflow account and authorize zapier, but with the one titled “Webflow” I couldn’t Hope this helps.

Hey Minto, 

i also have the same problem!

I followed the steps from Zapiers Mail but am unable to “Authorize App”.

BR

Thank you @Emdash Agency managed to use this technique to make it work! 

I take it this has to do with the new version they are rolling out next year? I think all the Zaps i currently have will have to be updated to the new version (v2) but sadly it isn’t letting me authorize it at this moment in time!

Cheers!

Hey I’m also having this issue. Not a huge deal right now, but when they phase out the Webflow (1.11.1) integration in a few months, I’ll need to remake all my zaps with the new integration that doesn’t currently work. A solution soon would be much appreciated. 

Same error here

I am also having this issue. Using the new “Webflow” app in Zapier with no version number is not connecting to WebFlow to allow authorization. In the Chrome Inspection code I am seeing websocket errors when trying to connect to the Workspaces manually since the Account level only has a BLOCKED symbol come up. Using the latest version of Chrome. 

They appear to have fixed this now. However, the app and related form fields are all incorrect and do not appear. Zapier may have released this update a little too early. I'm waiting a month at least to update my hundreds of ZAPs!!

The new version of the webflow app in zapier (with now parenthesis or numbers) is just straight up broken, it gives me tens of duplicates of all of my forms and the form data is completely wrong/missing/unpopulated. They need to get this v2 up and running before the Jan 1 cutoff, and hopefully they get it done with plenty of time for us developers to clean up their mess.

I wonder if anyone from Zapier and Webflow is reading this.

New Webflow (2.0.1) app in Zapier is NOT WORKING. 

Hi friends,

There has been a new update in the Webflow app in Zapier. Could you please try creating a new Zap and see if the issue still persists?

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!

Hi friends,

There has been a new update in the Webflow app in Zapier. Could you please try creating a new Zap and see if the issue still persists?

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!

Hi Ken the initial issue of sites not showing is fixed but now when you look up forms it has 3 duplicates for each form. I’m attaching a screenshot below - There is only one form on this page and its showing me 3. Please have your team look at this as well.

Thank You