Best answer

Trouble with updating Boolean fields in Trello cards despite successful run showing "true" value set on the field

Hi there,

I have a zap for Trello that updates a card, but doesn’t update Boolean fields.

The zap updates all the other field and is listed as successful.

I can see in the history that the field is set to “true”, but no update on the card.

Any configuration I’m missing or is it bug?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 3 April 2023, 16:08

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @sartory-billard 

Thanks for reaching out to Community!

In this case, we need to see how you have set up each steps of the Zap. Could you kindly send screenshots? This would allow me to check further.

(If there’s any personal information, kindly blur them.)

Looking forward to your response!

Hey @Charie,

There is no information pasted to this part so it looks like this:

If you need any other screenshot please give me specific locations.

Thanks for the help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @sartory-billard,

I did some digging into this, and it looks like we’re running into a bug here. Our team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers.
  •  Help track and prioritize fixes.
  •  Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed.

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

I wish I have something better to show you. Let us know how we can assist you further. We’re always happy to lend a hand! 🤗

Hey @ken.a 

Can you give me the description of the bug so I can understand what can I do?
What is the priority of the bug?

Is it only for a certain paying tier?

Thanks.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @sartory-billard 

We can only update users on precise bug statuses or estimated timeframes once the issue is resolved. Many factors are at play when addressing a bug, so predicting when it will be fixed is challenging.

What I can share is that the bug has been logged, the requisite teams have been informed, and we're working on getting it resolved as quickly as possible. We will let you know by email as soon as there are any updates to the bug and it is resolved.

Let me know if you have other questions.