Skip to main content
Best answer

Sythflow Completed Call intregrating with Outlook

• 22 August 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello!   I’ve been cranking away setting up automations with ease.  A few of them stemmed from the same Synthflow call and went into production with ease. Then I tried to use the same call mechanism to generate an email in Outlook and started getting the attached error message.  Any ideas on why this came up now? How to resolve it?  

Hi @techmatchmaker 

For us to have more context, post screenshots with how your Zap step is configured in EDIT mode for each tab.

Does this help? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WDaX7powa5z1Ov0xmk47YR2fhQcCbTsl/view?usp=sharing

Here are some screenshots: 

Hi there @techmatchmaker,

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the error of Error while retrieving: Response needs to be JSON, form-urlencoded or parsed in middleware. is a known bug with Synthflow AI. Our team is aware of the issue and we're working with Synthflow AI on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Hopefully, this helps.