Question

Responses from HoneyBooks form not populating to use in Triggers. (specifically Google Docs)

• 30 September 2023
  • 1 reply

I have a Honeybooks Lead form collecting basic information like Full name, phone number, email, website, etc. and Zapier will pull that data up, but for any of the questions that are ‘short text’ or ‘long text’ answers wont show up.

I am trying to get the data to auto-populate a Google Doc for new coaching clients. I have added the {{ }} throughout my document, but still I don’t see the answers. I even just tried making it send a basic email but the answers are not there.

I have even adjusted my form to all be in the same block for all the answers and all on the front page VS a questionnaire page. I’ve also made sure it’s on a business google account and re-linked everything with multiple tests.

I’m at a loss, but if this isn’t possible I’d love to know so I don’t keep trying things.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @GetSocialWithCait 

Good question.

Try turning the Zap ON and testing live.

Then check your Zap Runs to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step to help you troubleshoot and determine if those field values get sent to Zapier.

If not, then you may want to try reaching out to HoneyBook Support for help.