Question

Reference field from the Xero invoice came through to Monday as blank, even though I can see an alphanumeric entry.

• 12 January 2024
  • 5 replies

I am using Zap to import paid records from XERO to Monday. All works fine except the reference field from the Xero invoice come through to Monday as blank, it acknowledges that there is a reference field but appears as blank, even though I can see there is an alphanumeric entry in it?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Samam 

For us to have context, please post detailed screenshot with how your Zap steps are configured.

Hey Troy, apologies for the delay. The whole of the zp works fine. I can now see that the REF field (see screen shot) does have a code in it that does pass from Xero to Monday, its not the right reference information though! So this means its not a zap issue but rather a xero issue. Unless you know why that is I think it may be a problem with XERO which I can look into.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Samam 

Can you post a screenshot with the field where that variable is mapped?

note sure

Troy. I just understood something about that reference field. It’s not actually the reference field used in Xero so naturally wont work. It looks like the actual reference field in Xero does not port across to Zap, so I will need to look into that one!