Question

OneNote to jira issue

• 31 March 2023
  • 2 replies

I am very new to the Zapier and now trying to transfer something from OneNote to Jira. Created Zap with action that says “New note in section in OneNote” creates new issue in Jira.

I tried a lot and it does not work, I have connected both the account for OneNote and Jira, nad thy have all the permissions.

This is how it looks.

I would really appreciate if there is step by step process created otherwise Zapier looks to have really bad documentation in my view.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Gireesh 

Good question.

In order for us to help, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured to give us more context, thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there,  @Gireesh! Thanks for reaching out in community! Sorry to hear you’re running into this and we definitely want to help. 

Hmm, so I know you mentioned your zap isn’t working … are you able to check your zap history to see if it’s triggering? If there isn’t anything in the history that’ll at least narrow down where we need to troubleshoot. I’d also recommend checking out this help article for some additional steps to take.

After giving this a shot if your zap still isn’t working, as Troy mentioned, screenshots are always super helpful! We’re specifically looking for screenshots of the zap setups with any personal details removed.

I’ll also pop some resources below that may be useful if you’re just getting started with Zapier:

I hope some of this helps and we’re lookin forward to digging into this with you. 🙂