Question

Monday.com error: The app returned @font-face{font-family:Roboto;font-style;no display:swap;src:url

• 29 January 2024
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to create a zap where if a specific email comes in, I want it to create an update on Monday.com. However, I keep getting this error at the testing stage. I tried the same thing, to create an update from Meetgeek.ai. I can create a task just fine, but if I try to create an update, the same message pops up

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Chriskmultiplicitylabs 

We would need to see screenshots with how your Zap step 2 is configured to have context.

Userlevel 1

Here are all the screens for Step 2

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Chriskmultiplicitylabs 

The Monday Item ID field expects the ID of the Monday Item, which will be a number as indicated by the 123 icon.

You would likely need to add another Zap step to first find the Monday Item to get the Monday Item ID.

Userlevel 1

Any luck @Chriskmultiplicitylabs? Our zap has been running for over a year, and we started seeing this error yesterday.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@VS Admin 

Might be best to post your own topic and include screenshots of your Zap step configurations and encountered errors.

Userlevel 1

@VS Admin I also had a support ticket in directly with Zapier - it seems to be a known issue. They  had me rerun the zap in a few different scenarios. Below is part of the response I received from Zapier support:

“After further research with the new logs, I've discovered that the problem is a known issue that's come up for a few of our users. 

While a workaround isn't available, your notification is helpful, and we've proactively added your email to our issue report. I'm afraid I can’t provide an ETA for when this issue might be resolved because prioritization is largely dependent on the number of customers affected. You'll be the first to know via email when there's a resolution.

My apologies we don't have a direct workaround, but if you have any other questions, please let me know, as we will be glad to help further where we can.”

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone Thank you for all your help! I will try to see if that might resolve the issue

I am now getting the same error on a zap that was created over a year ago and can not get a response from the help desk. @VS Admin 

Userlevel 1

@Quinceymax, in a separate thread, @Troy Tessalone’s suggested re-connecting Zapier using the newer Monday app and then updating the steps that use Monday to the latest version. This worked for us.