Best answer

Jotform getting “502 Server Error” throttling errors

Userlevel 2

I have multiple Zaps that integrate JotForms with Trello. These were working as expected a week ago. Then, I started getting multiple “502 Server Error” emails, which I have gotten in the past when Trello/JotForm have been down temporarily. However, I’ve been getting them every day for the past 5 days or so, but I didn’t see any failed Zaps. Then, this morning, I received a new error email with this message: “Trigger partner failure: ('Jotform throttling https://zapier.api.jotform.com/form/90435131864152/submissions?orderby=created_at%2CDESC&limit=100', 60)”

I went into the Zaps and it said I needed to reconnect my JotForm account, which I did (no changes have been made to my JotForm account or Zapier account). After I reconnected my account, I went to the next step to make sure it was working properly. However, now I am getting the error below when trying to select a form as a trigger:

Any recommendations for this? Like I said, we have not made any changes to our account as far as I’m aware. 

icon

Best answer by SamB 1 November 2023, 14:06

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

110 replies

Please add my email as well. Also, the above solution from SHC does not work if it’s a Sign Document instead of a Form. Just FYI. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks @bhamkitt - appreciate you letting us know. I’ve added you to this as well.

It might be worth reaching out to them directly to see if they have any recommendations. We definitely still have the open bug report but sometimes it helps to hear directly from their users. 🙂

We are also having this issue. Please add us to the list.

@christina.d 
is this issue still ongoing ?
as long as we are using the new instant app we are good to go right  ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @KlickTipp and @Zach H. I’ve added you both to the report as affected users! 

At the moment it is still open however some users have mentioned success updating to the New Submission instant trigger. We’ll continue to keep the thread updated if hear more.

Thanks again for flagging this here. 🙂

Hi, it seems that there isn’t any update so far and i’m encountering the same issue. Therefore I would like to be added on the list of users impacted by this issue please !

Thank you for keeping us updated and appreciate your work !

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @clic-et-moi,

I have added you to the bug report of affected members. We will keep you in the loop via email or on this thread when there’s an update.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Please add me to the list. I have the same issues. Are there any updates on this thread?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @FraGuZiBo! 🙂

I’ve just checked on the bug report and we don’t have any updates to share at this time. Sorry to not have better news at the minute. I can’t provide an ETA on when you can expect JotForm’s app developers to implement a fix for this by, but I’ve added you to the list of folks being impacted by this issue. This will help to increase it’s priority and allow us to notify you by email the minute it’s resolved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi folks,

I have good news - the bug report has now been closed! 😁🎉

If you missed the email notification from us here’s the main details from it:

“We've worked with their team to identify the problem where you were seeing 502 code errors. They've recently written in to let us know that they believe this should be resolved! I hope you can give this a test soon. If you do happen to encounter this issue again (or any other issues!), please let our team know so we can work to resolve it.”

Please do reach back out to the Community here or contact our Support team if you continue to run into these errors. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡