Question

Jira Software Cloud error: Unable to create issue: No operation with name 'set' found. Valid operations are: ADD,SET,REMOVE,EDIT,COPY

• 29 March 2023
  • 4 replies

I’m trying to connect Gmail with Jira Software Cloud and when trying to test the ZAP I get the following error message:

Failed to create an issue in Jira Software Cloud

Unable to create issue: No operation with name 'set' found. Valid operations are: ADD,SET,REMOVE,EDIT,COPY

I’ve no idea what this means, I went through all my steps and things seems to be working fine but I don’t know what “set” means and where I should be fixing that.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Paz 

I'm sorry you’re having trouble with your Zap.

We need more context to what’s happening to your Zap. Kindly send screenshots of how your Zap is set up. (Kindly blur any personal information/details)

Sorry adding below a few screenshots missed

@Brem Thoughts on the above? Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Paz 

I checked our internal notes and it seems like an issue with how the issues on Jira have been configured. Could you please confirm if any of the custom fields have been set as required? Also, if any of the fields in the Zap editor are dependent on any other fields?

We can also try creating an issue manually in Jira with the exact same configuration as the Zap runs and then try to check if it goes through.