Question

Issue with Checkbox Field from Form Submission Not Appearing in Mailchimp via Zapier

• 22 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello everyone,

I'm currently using Zapier to automate sending form submissions to Mailchimp. My form includes several fields: name, company, and email, all of which are successfully transferred to Mailchimp. However, I'm encountering an issue with a specific field.

My form includes a checkbox that allows users to opt-in to receive newsletters. I have integrated this checkbox field into my Zapier workflow, expecting it to reflect in Mailchimp accordingly. Despite this, I cannot find the data from this checkbox field in Mailchimp.

Could someone help me understand if I'm missing a step or if there's a specific setup required to ensure checkbox data from the form is properly sent and displayed in Mailchimp? Any guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your help.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @AndreaFer44 

For us to have context, please post screenshots with all your Zap steps are outlined and configured, thanks.

Thanks, Troy!

This is how the form looks on Webflow, and I'm trying to connect the checkbox to Zapier so I can know if the user opts in to get newsletters:

This is the configuration on Zapier:

Thanks for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@AndreaFer44 

Help article about mapping variables to dropdown fields: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496241696141-Add-custom-values-to-dropdown-menu-fields-in-Zaps#01H7FR09FBEAKK4ZZP678QDE9T

You may need to use a lookup table to translate the values.