Best answer

Fiverr error: New account authentication failed. Make sure you click "Allow" or "Accept" on the permission popup.

• 17 January 2024
  • 3 replies

I am trying to connect Fiverr but keep getting authentication failed error. My credentials are correct and still no luck. Please help! 

Error message:

We hit an error adding your new account

authentication failed:

1. Make sure you click "Allow" or "Accept" on the permission popup
  2. Double check your Account has the correct permissions
  3. Check out our help docs for more informationv
icon

Best answer by ken.a 18 June 2024, 12:52

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ChaneAllison 

Here’s a tip to try:

Hello,

we are facing the same problem. We cannot connect to Fiverr and getting same error as OP. I tried using different browser, different machine, clear browser cache/history, etc. but it is not working.

We also get same error when establishing connection to wordpress woocommerce (all security plugins deactivated and with new app password created).

What can we do to debug the problem further? we need to solve this problem…

thank you

Ingo

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi friends,

I’m really sorry for the late reply here.

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the error you’re running into while connecting Fiverr Workspace with Zapier is a known bug. Our team is aware of the issue and we're working with Fiverr Workspace on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.