Question

Close.io Not Updating Leads: Issues with Smart View Limits

Userlevel 1
Badge

Needing someone experienced with Close CRM sequences:

So we use Gmail for our business emailing platform, and it is really strict on email sending limits. I read an article on Close.io regarding using Zapier to Schedule a send out once a day and using a smart view with a limit function.

I set the zap up, but in my test every time it always comes back with updating 0 leads though I can see it’s reading limit of 75 so it must be reading the other filters as well. I also tried it with the Search Query smart view as opposed to filters and had the same issue.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @Macc 

Just to ensure I understand, could you elaborate more on the issue? If you can phrase it in the “When A happens in Service X, B should happen in Service Y” format, that’ll help me make sure I give you the best suggestion possible.

Also, could you kindly send screenshots of how you’ve configured your Zaps so far?

I want to ensure we're on the same page so I can point you in the right direction. (If there’s any personal information, kindly blur them.)

Looking forward to your response!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Macc!

Could you share some more details about your Zap? What is the Zap trigger and what actions are you using? That will give us a better picture of what is happening so we can hopefully help you out. 

If you’re able to share screenshots of how the Close.io step is set up, that would be super helpful, thanks! Don’t forget to remove or obscure any personal or private information in any screenshot you share in the community (eg full name, email address, etc).