Question

RepairShopr Ticket Status Changed Trigger is not working for New Ticket Created

• 29 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi there, 

Today 29/01/2021, my Google Sheet to creating new row when my Zap is Trigger by RepairShopr Ticket Status Changed. 

Before this there has no problem, when I use the Ticket Status Changed as trigger. Then the new row will created in Google Sheet when RepairShopr Created a New Ticket with the status “New”.

Now it won’t update or create new row when there have New Ticket created. Does anyone face this issue? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @zhenchai 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@zhenchai  I had a very similar situation with Pipedrive and deal stage changes. New deals were being created in the stage I was hoping to trigger on. Zapier didn’t recognize that. Only when a deal was changed into the stage. 

What worked for me as a work around was setting up another zap that triggered on New data. I would suggest changing your trigger to New Tickets instead of status changes as a workaround while waiting to hear more about why the trigger no longer works the way it used to. https://zapier.com/apps/repairshopr/integrations 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @zhenchai!

Sorry to hear about that problem you’re facing!

I checked internally and I don’t see any existing issues having been reported for what you’re experiencing. Your best bet in this case will be to get in touch with our Support team, and they can dig in a bit deeper for you (like detailed logs, check your Zaps, etc). 

@GetUWired Yes, I did create another Zap for Trigger New Tickets. But before this, I was able to get trigger when there have a new ticket created in RepairShopr, use Ticket Status Change as trigger. 

@nicksimard Actually I’m using my company business account for creating this Zap. And I did check the Zap History when new ticket created it won’t trigger the Ticket Status Change Zap. Also sometimes the New Payment trigger won’t getting any Invoice ID when made payment, checked in the Zap History, doesn’t show anything on the Invoice ID field.

The image below have test make 2 payment but the Invoice ID field (blue mark) where not capturing the Invoice ID 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @zhenchai! It sounds like it would be best for you to contact the Support Team so that they can dig into your Zap with you. You can get in touch with them using the Get Help form:https://zapier.com/app/get-help