Question

QuickBooks to Salesforce

• 16 June 2020
  • 3 replies

I have created a Zap to connect QB and Salesforce. In the organization, QBs, the donations are added as deposits. There is only an event for payments in Zapier. The created Zap did fire but no opportunity was created (although the contact record shows a modification)

Has anyone experienced this before? If so, were you able to workaround this issue?

Thank you.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

@Danvers  Do you have any wisdom on this question? I can’t get support to contact me back.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@TheKCP -

Our folks have done some work with those particular apps lately. Nab a time here and we’ll see if we can’t get to the bottom of it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @TheKCP ,

Thanks for reaching out to us and sorry you are encountering this issue!

I see that Support reached out via email on June 16th and June 18th with some follow up questions. Were you able to receive those? Sometimes we end up in a Spam folder, but please let me know if you are unable to locate their emails!

It seems this may have been an authentication issue but please let us know if you are still running into trouble and we’ll be happy to dig deeper!