I’ve created a Zap that creates a G calendar event for every new Evernote reminder.
I also read Amend Google Calendar event title when amend Evernote note title, which 11 months ago said this feature has been requested.
My questions are,
- How can I find the status of this feature request?
- Is there a way that Zapier can modify my G cal event time when the corresponding Evernote reminder time is modified?
- Can Zapier remove events from my G cal when the corresponding EN reminder is marked done?
- Do I need to request #2 or #3?
- Generally, it seems that Zapier is quite limited. Can’t use Zapier’s EN triggers to trigger events in EN itself, only in other apps; I apparently need to change something in EN to cause a Zap to fire, there’s no way to have Zapier just check every so often and then do something, is there?
Best answer by Troy TessaloneView original