I need an easier way to push information from Monday.com to Airtable. Currently it can be done but setting it up is a bit labor intensive. My current method is as follows:
- Column change in Monday sends a webhook to Zapier
- Zapier initiates a path by Zapier action
- There is a path setup for each Monday column
- e.g. Path A: Event Column ID | Exactly matches | text9
- The path maps to the appropriate Airtable column
This only appears to be necessary for text columns as they all send data in the event_value_value variable (other column types use other variable names e.g. event_value_address I can use to map to the Airtable columns). The path method works fine, it’s just a fair amount of work to set it up.
I am presuming the paths by zapier if the equivalent of an ‘if’ statement. What I’m wondering is can I use ‘code by zapier’ or some other method to more quickly deploy this for new Monday board?
Best answer by Rhythm-InteriorView original