Best answer

Is Zapier useful for startups?

• 7 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone,

This week I started to work for a startup company which is pre-revenue at this moment and I was wondering how effective Zapier can be in this scenario?

Can the free version be used by everyone in the startup?

icon

Best answer by Ennes 7 January 2021, 08:26

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hey @PaL2020,

I think there is no doubt that Zapier is extremely helpful especially for early stage startups. You will face many challenges in which you need to integrate different tools to exchange data. This can be easily done with Zapier and you do not have to touch developer ressources.

Certainly you would need the paid plan as you will most likely use the multi step zaps. 

Let me know when you have more specific questions regarding this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @PaL2020!

As Ennes pointed out, there are likely to be many instances where you’d like to connect different apps, or create automated workflows within the apps you’re using.

The Free plan probably won’t provide enough tasks or functionality, but I’d certainly encourage you to give the free trial a shot once you encounter one of those “hmmm...how can we get this done” moments that would normally involve dev resources. Then consider the opportunity cost of not automating the thing, or having someone spend their time building out a solution. All of a sudden, the price of Zapier seems quite nice :)