Question

Is there any plan to include a "field search" button in the Zap steps?

• 19 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi! I have a problem that I think that other power users may also have. There’s this limitation that once you create a zap step and connect to an app, if the app connected has a lot of fields it’s almost impossible to set up the zap or edit it because you have sooo many pages and pages to scroll to find what you need to map. As an example, in my org we are using Hubspot as our mkt CRM, and we have it customized with +500 fields. Each time we create an step we have to manually scroll down to find the properties we want to use. And also, whenever we need to edit the zap there’s no easy way to find anything.

heeelp!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @OscarB,

I’m not aware of any such feature in the works, but it’s certainly possible we’ll see something like this down the road.

In any case, I definitely share your frustration, especially in apps with lots of custom fields. I’ve shared your suggestion with the folks responsible for the Zap editor so they can take this into consideration for a future update.