Best answer

InstaMojo and Thinkific

• 4 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I want to use InstaMojo for payments for my courses on Thinkific. When a successful payment is made in InstaMojo, I enroll the customer in Thinkific course. I have multiple courses, & would like to connect a payment with a specific course. How to do that? How to match the payment made with a specific course enrollment? Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Mercology 4 December 2020, 10:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@Umar Great question...Does InstaMojo provide the name of the course that was purchased?  If so I would create a Formatter Lookup Table.  With a lookup table, you can automatically translate information from one app into a format that another app will understand. 

Example
The InstaMojo payment trigger app passes the name of the course.  You create a lookup table which contains the ThinkIfic course ID. This way, you can perform the course enrollment using this information.  Here’s what is involved

• Lookup key: the data you wish to search within your lookup table for.
  • Lookup table: this is made up of two columns. The first one is what will be used to match the lookup key. The second column is what you want to output if your lookup key matches.
  • Fallback value: if your lookup key doesn’t match your lookup table, you can choose to have a fallback value. That way there will always be an output available.

Here’s more on this subject: https://zapier.com/help/create/format/create-lookup-tables-in-zaps

Userlevel 1

IT WORKED.

Thank you so much. After creating the lookup table, it was a breeze.