Skip to main content
Best answer

How do I set up a Zap to send a Google Drive PDF in a Facebook Messenger conversation?

• 28 May 2024
  • 5 replies

I am created an AI assistant that can handle the conversations in my facebook page. In some cases I need the zap to send a pdf file that I have available in my Google Drive over the messenger conversation. Does anybody know how to do this? Can you explain it step by step? 

Hey @alejandro alar ,

There is an action of Facebook Messenger through which you can send a message but you can only send a PDF Link. 

Hello @jayeshkumarbhatia ,

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer to my question.

The option you mentioned can work. Do you know how to do that? (Sorry i’m a bit beginner in this)
This is the options I get when I try to configure that ‘send message from page in messenger’

Hey @alejandro alar ,

What you have done is correct. You can add the PDF url just below full response. I have marked that in below screenshot

ahh okay, i understand now. Thank you very much!

That’s awesome @alejandro alar! Thank you, @jayeshkumarbhatia for helping our fellow Community member here.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗